Licence code is required along with the username and password, for the first time POS login in the device. After the first login the code is mapped to the device.
Following columns are present in the licences table:
- Name: Name of the device, which can be edited through Actions ---> Edit.
- Code: Licence code of the number, UUID indicated the code is mapped to a device.
- Active Login Date: First login date.
- Location: Location to which the licence is mapped, which can be changed through Actions ---> Edit
- Expiry Date: Licence expiry date.
- Status: Status of the device, Active or Inactive.
- Actions: Actions to perform on the device.
Edit: Edit the device name and location.
Renew Licence: Selecting this option will take you to the payment page, once the payment is successful the licence is renewed.
In the above screenshot, there are two licence codes
- A80C22D1 is already mapped to a device in Marina location and UUID represents the device has been already taken.
- 8B51ED8E is not mapped to any location and does not have UUID. To map location, go to Actions --> Edit the device. Give a name and select the location.
The name and location are assigned to the device. After logging into POS using 8B51ED8E, UUID is generated and first login date is populated at Active Login Date.