Navigation: Main Menu --> Employees --> Employees
Employees are managed in this section. There are two types of employees:
- Master Employee: The first employee is created by default during the account creation and is the master employee, who has access to all the features in all the locations. Under "Actions" column, you have option to edit the details of the employee. To reset the master password, go to Account & Settings --> Password section, enter the old and new password. If you do not remember the old password, raise a request to Posbytz and we will reset the password.
- Slave Employee: Employees can be created and assigned with roles and location access. Here one can deactivate, edit details and reset password.
Note: Employees can only be deactivated, cannot be deleted.
Employees are created and assigned with roles and location access.
- Name: Name of the employee.
- Password: Password for login to website and POS.
- Passcode: Clock in and Clock out passcode. After login, the POS will prompt for passcode to grant access to POS.
- Username: Unique username for login.
- Email: E-mail id of the employee.
- Roles: Select the roles from the dropdown which were already created.
- Locations: Select the location from the dropdown for which the employee should have access. Multiple locations can be selected and if no location is selected, the system enables access to all the locations.
Password of the slave employees can be reset without the need for old password.
Give us thumbs up for this article, if it was useful?Yes NoThank you so much for your kind feedback. 👍Something went wrong. Please try after some time.